M.D. Anderson International España S.A.
Calle Arturo Soria 270
The domain mdanderson.es is registered, in accordance with article 9 of the Spanish LSSI law, with the Registro Mercantil de Madrid, Hoja Número M-169912, Folio 212, Tomo 10740, Libro 0, Seccion 8.
© 2005 M.D. Anderson Internacional España all rights reserved
A)PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We inform the user that once registered, he/she has the right to access the file in which his/her personal information is stored, and can exercise the right to modify, alter, delete or object to the contents of said file in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, December 13, for the Protection of Personal Details and Privacy, and furthermore, to revoke his/her consent to the use of his/her personal details. MD ANDERSON INTERNATIONAL ESPAÑA S.A. is obliged to fulfill the law on the handling of personal information, specifically under Organic Law 15/1999 for the Protection of Personal Details and Privacy (hereafter LOPD) and Royal Decree 1720/2007, December 21, which serves to develop said Law. MD ANDERSON INTERNATIONAL ESPAÑA S.A. handles their client’s details by automated means and guarantees that any files containing such information are under their full responsibility and have been duly registered with the ‘Registro General de la Agencia de Proteccion de Datos’ (National Register for Data Protection).
- 1. EMPLOYMENT: On completion of an application for employment, the applicant accepts and consents to his/her details being stored digitally in the HR employment database. MD ANDERSON INTERNATIONAL ESPAÑA S.A. informs applicants that they can access, modify, alter, delete or object to the information stored, in writing at Plaza 25 de Julio. Apartado de correos 10681. Santa Cruz de Tenerife 38004, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: If you have subscribed to the MD ANDERSON INTERNATIONAL ESPAÑA S.A. newsletter, this will be sent to the e-mail address provided. In the case that you wish to cancel the subscription, you can do so in writing at email@example.com
- 3. COMMENTS, COMPLAINTS, LETTERS OF CONGRATULATION: By sending this e-mail, the user automatically accepts that and consents to MD ANDERSON INTERNATIONAL ESPAÑA S.A. using and handling, by digital means, any personal information provided for administration and management purposes by the Communications Department and for the sole purpose of responding to comments received by means of the Comments Form, and to cede said information to associates of MD ANDERSON INTERNATIONAL ESPAÑA S.A. for said purpose.
MD ANDERSON INTERNATIONAL ESPAÑA S.A. guarantees the confidentiality of the users’ personal details, and the use of security measures established by Spanish Law for the protection of personal information in relation to third parties, although the company reserves the right to reveal any information in its power to the competent Public Authorities when required to do so by law. In any case, the owners personal and intellectual information have the right to access, modify, alter, delete or object to, and to withdraw consent to the use of such information as established under Organic Law 15/1999, December 13, for the Protection of Personal Details and Privacy, and its Development Regulation RD1720/2007, December 21.
The use of this digital publication implies express and full acceptance of the following general conditions of use, and does not affect the particular conditions that may apply to the specific services on the web page;
1. The MD Anderson International España digital publication aims to provide information relative to the company and its services to clients of HOSPITEN and to the public in general.
2. MD Anderson International España reserves the right to modify, at any time, the information contained in the digital publication or to suspend access to the same at any time and without notification. Without prejudice to the above, the Company shall not be responsible for the immediate updating of the contents of the digital publication.
3. The links contained in the digital publication may connect to the web sites of third parties. MD Anderson International España does not accept responsibility for the connection, content, information or services that may appear on said links, which are exclusively informative in character.
4. MD Anderson International España shall not be liable for any damage or prejudice to the user´s software or hardware derived from access to their digital publication or from the use of information or applications contained therein.
5. MD Anderson International España holds all the rights to the digital publication software and to the titles of industrial and intellectual property of the contents included therein, with the exception of the rights of products and services not under the ownership of this company, whose trademarks are registered under the names of their respective holders and, as such, are recognized by MD Anderson International España. None of the material published on the web site may be reproduced, copied or published without the previous written consent of this Company.
6. MD Anderson International España will scrupulously respect the confidentiality of the personal information provided by visitors to their digital publication in compliance with the current legislation on the protection of personal information and, among others, with that laid out in the Protection of Personal Information Organic Law 15/1999, December 13 (Spain).and de Royal Decree 1720/207.
7. Electronic mail shall not be considered a valid means of filing a written complaint. To do so, users should contact the corresponding Hospital where complaint forms are available.
8. Any information received through these pages, such as comments, suggestions or ideas, shall be considered as conceded to MD Anderson International España free of charge. Please do not sent information that may not be dealt with as such.
9. All products and services on these pages not the property of MD Anderson International España are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by MD Anderson International España They appear in this digital publication for the purpose publicity and the collection of information. Said owners may request the modification or elimination of any information concerning them. However, the appearance of these third trademarks does not imply endorsement of the same.